Covid-19 has thrown a curveball into the logistics and retail market, creating unforeseen consumer and business demand and impacting logistics business performance.
But Covid-19 isn’t the only driving force, though it’s certainly been a catalyst for rapid change, and there’s more uncertainty ahead.
In our white paper we highlight the nine key market forces that are shaping the logistics industry, and set out what this could mean for your current and future decision-making. The white paper explores the following:
As you evolve your operation to address emerging market demands, this paper will give you wider insight into key leadership priorities, plans and actions. We’ve distilled 4 key principles which we recommend in the paper to help you set the course for your logistics organisation in these fast-evolving times.
- Amazon as an aggressive pacemaker
- Same-day delivery
- Rural customers vs. city dwellers
- What does an effective fulfilment network look like now?
- Is the hub and spoke logistics model still relevant?
- How are dense urban environments impacting storage and delivery methods?
- How are consumer preferences changing logistics?