Although the vaccines are being rolled out, the new variant and increasing positive cases mean that it’s likely that we’ll be living with COVID measures for some time yet. As part of our ongoing commitment to the public sector we have decided to reboot our CV-19 Local Government Data Initiative, which means we will be providing free access to a number of relevant datasets to support COVID-related activities only until the end of February 2021.
The data provided will help you understand the demographic, lifestyle, behavioural and health characteristics of local residents, particularly those at-risk and vulnerable groups identified by the Government at the outset of the pandemic as well as those who have emerged since.
Many authorities who have been actively making use of CACI’s data as part of this initiative have typically benefited from the following;
Access to our datasets will support UK Local Government, Emergency Services and wider public sector organisations better understand demand for services as well as identify vulnerable and at-risk communities affected by coronavirus and the associated measures. This offer is subject to a contract through until the end of February 2021 and will cover COVID-related work only. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, simply complete the form and we’ll arrange a call to discuss your requirements and talk through next steps.
- Up-to-date understanding of residents’ health and wellbeing
- Deliver relevant support to those disadvantaged residents who are financially vulnerable and those who face acute hardship
- Better insight about those who are shielding
- Understanding changes to those residents claiming benefits
- Assessing increases in demand for specific services
- Develop and implement communications and engagement based on preference
- Prioriising the delivery of food parcels
- Underpinning Council emergency response and recovery planning