Co-authored by Marius Frank of Achievement for All, Shaun Brown of The Difference and Marc Radley of CACI, this paper explores the underlying relationship between the education of a young person and their circumstances. Technology can play a pivotal role in enhancing our understanding of this vital relationship by joining the dots to form a clearer understanding of it for all professionals, parents/guardians and children concerned.
Why read this paper?
Written by industry experts, this white paper examines:
- Schools and their central role in the lives of children and young people
- Creating a more transparent and fairer education system for everyone
- How a fairer system can protect the most vulnerable members of society
- How the education system can better cater for children with SEND
- Joining the dots – linking education to circumstance to improve outcomes
Download this paper now by filling out the form.