Using the latest data to reveal the wealth of UK households
Every year, CACI releases an estimate of the gross income and outgoings of households across the UK. Our data shows the average and modelled distribution of household incomes and essential outgoings for the 1.6 million residential postcodes in the UK.
We’ve analysed the latest data to reveal the state of the nation’s finances and investigate whether Covid-19 has influenced an increased disparity in income and if the impact has been uniform across the country.
What you can learn from the 2021 report:
- The average household income in the UK and how it's changed since last year
- What does the UK wealth distribution look like?
- What's the state of wealth inequality across the UK?
- Where are the richest areas in the UK?
- Where are the poorest areas in the UK?
- How has the pandemic affected different sections of society?